Szewczykowski Forum Index Szewczykowski
World Wide Family

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Szewczykowski Forum Index -> Welkom to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samik
Site Admin

PostPosted: 21-06-2008 15:35:18    Post subject: Hello, Reply with quote

Wink and welkom to this Forum.
The meanning of this forum is to find out howmanny people i kind find over the world with this fantastic last name.
One day i was surfing the internet when i looked up my (our) last name "SZEWCZYKOWSKI" witch brought me to several links of people in Poland (of course), but also from America, Belgium(where i live), etc..
So i was wondering how i could contact people who r intersted abbout hearing from others with the same last name, all over the world.
So people, hope there will be some reaction to it, and maybe some great contacts could or can be made.
Greetings Samik [/b]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Szewczykowski Forum Index -> Welkom to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: