Szewczykowski Forum Index Szewczykowski
World Wide Family

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi folks. This is Jim Walker with TVCNet and Hackrepair ho

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fritzenbergerfx

PostPosted: 20-01-2011 13:20:50    Post subject: Hi folks. This is Jim Walker with TVCNet and Hackrepair ho Reply with quote

Hey

I'm new here with this forum I've been a very long time lurker and now possess a applicable concern which i desire some of you gentlemen can sort out.

I became on the look to find some trustworthy and respected offshore company incorporation professional, since I reside in Spain and don't wish to pay the high tax here than I went using Costa Rica Corporation, are not going to posting a link to avoid to be viewed as fake, now these people informed me that for my preferences I cannot use them nevertheless alternatively will want to look at certain incorporation within another offshore jurisdiction for instance Malta, at present I came across the website <a href=http://www.offshore-company.eu>Offshore Company E-Book</a> which in turn is actually an interesting blog which includes numerous information about this issue, what interest me is actually, if some of you possibly can tell me how I can reduce my taxes with out going the offshore approach or if Cyprus in reality is just about the location I should look for ?

My requirements are generally to pay the minimum tax probable, need bank account with internet banking and a merchant card account to accept credit card payments for my Boot shop.

Thanks beforehand.
gamequeen1996

PostPosted: 31-07-2020 09:23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! While I cannot specifically provide you with an agency or single professional to help you with your taxes, I just want to say that be wary of the fraud and scammers, this is not a game where you just guess that character, you have to really know them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Szewczykowski Forum Index -> America All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: